Sunday, September 03, 2006

The Golden Circle Tour


I did the Golden Circle tour today. It was probably about $100 USD but well worth it. We went all over the place, from the smelly sulphery geothermal plant that pumps all of the water for Reykjavik INTO the city to the cheesy gift shop at the end where they screwed me on postage (because of this, all them postcards what come from Iceland will end up costing me about $4 USD apiece).


This is a picture of the site where Iceland´s first parliment was held. Lotsa history today. Iceland was founded in 930 A.D. Pretty funky huh?
Also, on a personal note, I was in a room with five very nice people last night and one jackass who snored ALL NIGHT LONG. Me and the three girls (all from Michigan and Ohio, what happened there??) in the room got ZERO sleep. I kept dozing off in the bus.
Cry me a river, as long as it looks like this :)

2 comments:

bereweber said...

you michigan people have magnets :)

rizdak said...

Didn't bring earplugs? Snorers suck